31 August 2012

music crush

É assim que me tenho sentido ultimamente…


A falling star fell from your heart
And landed in my eyes
I screamed aloud, as it tore through them
And now it's left me blind

The stars, the moon
They have all been blown out
You left me in the dark
No dawn, no day
I'm always in this twilight
In the shadow of your heart

And in the dark
I can hear your heartbeat
I tried to find the sound
But then it stopped
And I was in the darkness
So darkness I became

The stars, the moon
They have all been blown out
You left me in the dark
No dawn, no day
I'm always in this twilight
In the shadow of your heart

I took the stars from my eyes
And then I made a map
And knew that somehow
I could find my way back
Then I heard your heart beating
You were in the darkness too
So I stayed in the darkness with you

The stars, the moon
They have all been blown out
You left me in the dark
No dawn, no day
I'm always in this twilight
In the shadow of your heart


If I should die this very moment 
I wouldn't fear 
For I've never known completeness 
Like being here 
Wrapped in the warmth of you 
Loving every breath of you 
Still in my heart this moment 
Or it might burst 
Could we stay right here 
Until the end of time until the earth stops turning 
Wanna love you until the seas run dry 
I've found the one I've waited for 
[ Lyrics from: http://www.lyricsfreak.com/l/lamb/gorecki_20081361.html ] 
All this time I've loved you 
And never known your face 
All this time I've missed you 
And searched this human race 
Here is true peace 
Here my heart knows calm 
Safe in your soul 
Bathed in your sighs 
Wanna stay right here 
Until the end of time 
'til the earth stops turning 
Gonna love you until the seas run dry 
I've found the one I've waited for 

The one I've waited for 

All I've known 
All I've done 
All I've felt was leading to this 
All I've known 
All I've done 
All I've felt was leading to this 
Wanna stay right here 
'til the end of time 'till the earth stops turning 
I'm gonna love you till the seas run dry 
I've found the one I've waited for 
The one I've waited for 
The one I've waited for 

Wanna stay right here 
'til the end of time 'till the earth stops turning 
I'm gonna love you till the seas run dry 
I've found the one I've waited for 
The one I've waited for 
The one I've waited for

No comments:

Post a Comment

Obrigada por visitar o meu blogue, agradeço o vosso comentário!

Thanks for visiting and comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...